Winner: 2014, 2015 & 2016 Best Landscaping Award – Parade of Homes in Grand Junction, CO
Why Choose T & S Curbing & Landscape, Inc.?
Having served customers in Grand Junction and the Grand Valley since 2002, we understand what it takes to get the job done right. We also understand that it’s the small things that make the biggest difference in why people choose us for their landscaping needs.
Why should you consider T & S Curbing & Landscape, Inc. for your next project?
- Owner is a FULL-TIME landscape installer, not a part-time or side-job hobbyist
- Owner is on-site during landscape installation and construction
- We do NOT use sub-contractors – ALL work is OUR work
- Company is fully insured, including liability insurance & workman’s compensation
- We provide competitive, timely estimates
- We do NOT require ½ down payment to start a project
- We DO accept credit card payment
- No job is too big or small – We do it all!
- References Valley Wide
Complete Landscape Construction Services
- New construction installation as well as landscape and Irrigation remodels.
- All types of Grade work erosion control and drainage including down spout piping, gravel drains, concrete and pipe drains.
- Installation of irrigation and domestic sprinkler/drip systems, including pump and water filtration.
- Concrete flat work, including driveways, patios and sidewalks with color and stamp options.
- Paths and patios constructed of flagstone and pavers.
- Retaining wall construction using concrete, block or boulders.
- Construction and layout of raised garden/planting beds using a variety of materials.
- Installation of concrete landscape curbing with color and stamp options.
- Native landscape installation including native plant types, boulder sets, dry creek beds and mound construction.
- All types of water feature construction.
- Weed barrier and ground cover installation, including multipule aggregate sizes and colors as well as mulches and bark.
- Planting of large and small trees, shrubs and perennial beds.
- Vinyl and wood privacy and split rail fencing installation.
- Installation of locally grown bluegrass sod and hand seeding of turf areas.